Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hundepolizei

I know this woman who has a dog. She's English and has just relocated to Zürich. Nice I thought. Until I heard that she was bringing a friggin Dobermann (what's it in English?). You know one of these dogs that eat people. Preferrably small people like babies. She: "he's a big softie". Yeah, right. The problem apparently is that the customs do not know which forms she has to fill in in order to register the dog properly. And you know, in Switzerland you have to register for everything. The customs didn't know. The "gemeinde" didn't know. The "kreisburo" didn't know. Even the "hundepolizei" didn't know (the fact that Switzerland has a dog police just blew me). And that is good enough for me. Perhaps there is a reason for not having the forms for a friggin KILLING DOG!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Hundepolizei'
ah, come on, Dobermanns do not eat babies.

Anonymous said...

'Hundepolizei'

Right you are, they don't. It's more like a chewing exercise.

Was that mean? Sorry, but I meant to be. :)

Witchbitch said...

Exactly! And Dobermanns are mean!