Friday, October 05, 2007

Outskirts

Tomorrow I am invited out for dinner. Only I had to make the reservations myself. I tell ya, guys these days just don't know what it is to be a gentleman. But ok, a free dinner is a free dinner and I actually chose a restaurant that is in the outskirts of the city. It'll be a close call, but I'll still be in Zürich. Phew :) Look forward, I think the restaurant is good. This is what a review says: "One of Zurich's best restaurants, the 'place' was named after an inn established in 1675 by an ancestor of one of the owners. The restaurant is about 1km (0.6 miles) south of the city centre, forming part of a trendy shopping centre based on a converted mill on the east shore of Lake Zurich. With its whitewashed bricks, glass and bits of machinery from the original mill, the 'place' draws a cosmopolitan crowd from advertising, the media and the arts." I exchanged the name of the restaurant with 'place'. Any idea where this is?

No comments: