Saturday, October 20, 2007

Winter wheels

It was a very weird evening. First when I got downtown walking into my place, the door was locked. This has never ever happened before. So spent a few minutes outside waiting until somebody opened. And I was in. Which felt funny, because I'm always welcome in this place. But I get it. It was packed. Packed, packed, packed. Which means that people has finally gotten it. This place is fun. The second, third, fourth and so forth thing that was weird tonight was when friendgirl said she couldn't drive me home because I live on a hill and it is/was going to snow tonight. Excusez-moi? Snow? In Zürich? In October? And even if so, snowing in Zürich is a laugh. Especially if you come from the North Pole as I do. Snow? Snowing? Less than a meter doesn't count. When you can still open the front door, and not having to shuffle...I'm sorry, I don't get it. So got a ride home. Which was not necessarily a good thing, because I was in party mood and ready to go on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'winter wheels'
what I dont get is why you needed a life home from town

Witchbitch said...

A lift you mean? Guess it was time to go home, and since she was passing my place on the way...