Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Global security

One of the guys tonight told me he was working in global security. So naturally I asked what that meant. "If I tell you I have to kill you", he said. Told him that "my name is Bond" would go down better. Turned out he was from Israel, and had worked 25 years in the Israel version of FBI. Oh dear. So decided that attack was better than defeat. He agreed to be my bodyguard for the evening. What I didn't realize at the time was that he promised the same to all other women in sight. And he had the kind of risk behaviour that "a bomb is fun", "it adds a certain something to life". However he got to work with global security is a friggin mystery to me... PS. I have now learned to write my name in Hebrew...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'global security'
and how do you write your name in Hebrew then? I'm sure you could find the required special characters somewhere on the computer. I bet it looks nice, Hebrew is a rather pretty script I reckon.

Witchbitch said...

Even if I could find the characters, do you think I remember?