Sunday, October 07, 2007

Quality

I really need to get a phone with better quality re pics. Met this youngster who didn't object to have his pic posted here. But after downloading I realized what's the point. You cannot really see anyway.

But he was nice. Despite his juvenile appearance. He liked blues. That's good enough for me.
PS. Mind you, I did give him a hint re hairdo. G would really love to get her hands on this one. Afraid I wasn't very subtle. More like "you would get more girls if you cut your hair". Think perhaps he got the message :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

houu, thats me! thanks for your time! it was very nice to talk with you anika, and yes i was on a blues concert in winterthur, and he was soooooo guätt!!

http://www.louisiana-red.com/mp3.htm

i'm so sorry, but i don't cut my hears of, because i'going to a 60's festival this week... cheers andi

Witchbitch said...

Shall I book a haircut for you next week then :)??