Sunday, October 21, 2007

In the woods

Amazing what you can find when venturing out of Zürich. I admit I felt uncomfortable. I mean, who knows what's out there? No asphalt? No bars? No people? It was a risk, but I took it. And it turned out all right. In the middle of nowhere there was this bar. Really cool, rustic but with charm. Friendly people, you know the kind where you shake hands and learn their names. Where you do not have to pay after every drink, they put you on a tab because they immediately trust you. Me like very much. And of course the reason I went there was because a friendgirl of mine was singing. I tell ya. She really is Tina 2. And I apologize for the bad quality of the pic. Forgot to bring my camera, so this is the phone cam. (Will have to add pic tomorrow since blogspot is playing up with this error: "bX-9pjt6o". Enlightning, isn't it?).

No comments: